Friday, April 14, 2023

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to offer my Visual FoxPro Project Maintenance/Updation Service. I can work with any version of the Visual FoxPro and provide the following features:

* Identify and fix any programming bugs in your applications.

* Upgrade your applications to .Net projects.

* Seamlessly migrate your Visual FoxPro's native database to other databases, such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and more.

* Facilitate the migration of your database to the cloud, making it easily accessible for remote work via the Internet.

I am confident that my expertise in Visual FoxPro will add value to your business operations, and I look forward to working with you.


for more information contact

Skype: kalpesh2804

email : kalpesh@kalpesh.biz, kalpesh2804@yahoo.com

WhatsApp: +91 98 98 29 62 36

#VisualFoxPro #VisualFoxProSupport #FoxProDeveloper #FoxPro #FoxProSupport

No comments:

Post a Comment